|Location||8th Floor, SM Aura Office Tower, 26th Street corner McKinley Parkway, The Fort, Taguig City|
|Telephone Number||(02) 800 4892|
|Office Hours||8AM-5PM (Mondays to Fridays)|
|Queuing System||SmartQ Systems|
- Processing of all types of visa applications and applications of commercial visas filed by Regional Operating Headquarters (ROHQ) and Top 1000 Corporations
- Extension of Temporary Visitor's Visa (TVV)
- Updating and extension of TVV
- Issuance of Long-Stay Visitor Visa Extension (LSVVE)
- Issuance of Special Work Permit (SWP) and Provisional Work Permit (PWP)
- Issuance of ACR I-Card for transactions covered by the first four items mentioned above
- Issuance of BI Clearance Certificate and Certificate of Not the Same Person (NTSP)
- Issuance of Emigration Clearance Certificate (ECC)
- Processing and payment of Annual Report
According to an article in the Inquirer.net, "The branch will process applications for pre-arranged employment visa, treaty trader’s visa, special visa for employment generation, and visas for business executives and expatriates of the top 1,000 corporations and multinational firms with operating headquarters in the country.
It can also process applications for extension of temporary visitor’s visa; updating and extension of tourist visa; long-stay visitor visa extension; special work permit and provisional permit to work; ACR I-Card; BI clearance certificate and certificate of not the same person; emigration clearance certificate; and payment of annual report."
See this article for more information on the services provided at this Immigration Office.
Not many people know that there is a BI Satellite Office in SM Aura Tower so only their staff are present.
BI Satellite Office uses the same queuing system as that of the other government offices in SM Aura Office Tower.