|Location||Ayala MRT Station, Ayala Avenue Corner EDSA, Makati City, Metro Manila|
|Telephone Number||(02) 817 2280|
|Office Hours||9AM-6PM (Mondays to Fridays)|
- Driver's license renewal
- Medical exam for driver's license renewal
You should know that
- This office closed for a while in 2015, but is now open again.
Steps in renewing your driver's license
- Get a form from LTO center.
- Go to the medical exam office next door to have your eyes tested (note: they no longer require a urine test). Wait for the results.
- Go back to LTO, submit the form and wait to pay.
- Have your photo taken.
- Claim your new driver's license card.
IMPORTANT: Although office hours are from 9AM to 6PM, you need to submit your form before 5pm if you want to have a chance of getting it accepted.
The whole process can take about two hours, during a moderately busy day (less than 30 people waiting). While this is quite good already compared to say three years ago, and much better if you compare this to longer time before, we feel that it could be even faster, as we can see the staff doing their work at a rather leisurely pace.