1. Sub Office at SM Aura Office Tower: 7th Floor, SM Aura Office Tower, 26th Street corner McKinley Parkway, The Fort, Taguig City
2. Market! Market! Branch: 2nd Floor, Market! Market! C5 Road Corner 26th Street, The Fort, Taguig City
3. Taguig Central Post Office: M. L. Quezon Street, Lower Bicutan, Taguig City
|Office Hours||8AM-5PM (Mondays to Fridays)|
- Mail services
- Logistics and warehousing
- Postal payment services
- Postal ID services
- Retail services
1. Sub Office at SM Aura Office Tower
This is probably the fanciest PhilPost office in the country. It has a lot of space and nice sofa.
2. Market! Market! Branch
There is a post office counter on the 2nd floor of Market! Market! mall on the right hand side of the Metro Department Store. It opens every day and sells postage stamps and accept letters for mailing.
3. Taguig Central Post Office
Unfortunately, for residents or offices located in The Fort, parcel delivery is not done in these offices. If you receive a notice that someone has sent you a parcel, you still will have to go to their main office located at M. L. Quezon Street, Lower Bicutan, Taguig City. If you have a car, then you can go there via Bayani Road, followed by Tinga Avenue. Turn right when it reaches M. L. Quezon Street. You will have to slow down at that intersection because there are a lot of jeepneys stopping there.
But you should call them ahead to find out when the Customs Officer will be there to assess the import duties to be paid. The last time we know, he is only there two or three days a week. Try this phone number, tel. (02) 837 5855, which was provided by a post in Reddit. The same post also contains instruction on how to get there by public transport.
Be warned, the building of Taguig Central Post Office is a dilapidated building that looks like it was bombed in 1940s and has stayed that way since.