7th Floor, SM Aura Office Tower, 26th Street corner McKinley Parkway, The Fort, Taguig City
|Telephone Number||(02) 531 6730|
8AM-5:30PM (Mondays to Fridays)
|Queuing System||SmartQ Systems|
- Membership programs for overseas worker, individually paying, sponsored, employed sector and lifetime members
- Indigent program (poor families chosen by the Department of Social Welfare and Development [DSWD] using the process of National Household Targeting System for Poverty Reduction)
- Z benefits package (services and rates for some catastrophic illnesses that usually warn of prolonged hospitalization)
You should know that
- Similar to SSS and Pag-IBIG, PhilHealth also uses the same queuing system for easier and faster transactions.
- You can lounge in one of the easy chairs while waiting to be entertained by their staff.
Customers swarming to the PhilHealth Branch at SM Aura Office Tower.