Photo above and information below are provided by event organizer verbatim.
Photography Workshop for Kids is one of our Kiddie Workshops this 2019. Our first run of this workshop was very successful that is why we decided to bring it back!
What Kids Will Learn:
1. The Camera and How It Works
• Bodies and lenses.
• Capabilities and limitations
2. Why Are We Getting Blurred Photos?
• Exposure triangle lecture and hands-on
• Aperture and depth of field
• Shutter speed and motion
3. Camera Handling and Care
4. Why you need to shoot in the best lighting conditions and finding what works.
• Light and exposure (further demo on the exposure triangle)
• Understanding light and how to use it to your advantage.
• Artificial lighting and Natural light
• Hard and soft lighting.
• Modifying light
5. Quick formulas to ensure good photos.
• Elements of composition.
• Subject, foreground, and background relationship.
• Rule of thirds.
6. Visual exercises and the IG game.
• Photo challenge
• Still life
• Abstract/IG game