- SMX Convention Center Aura, McKinley Parkway, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Nov 20, 2019 - Nov 21, 2019
Photo above and information below are provided by event organizer verbatim.
In keeping with today’s trend on conservation and going green, the Philippines is poised to be major player given its natural resources and treasures. In the past years, the Philippines has seen a growing interest in the field of conservation, particularly bird photography and avitourism, which has a huge potential as another key feature the country can offer to the rest of the world.
The Green and Wild Expo 2019 is the first-of-its-kind, exciting event focused on conserving Philippine natural environment, biodiversity, ecotourism, and bird photography. This event will gather conservationists, green advocates, nature enthusiasts, professional and amateur photographers, ecotourism and government stakeholders for the Philippine environment to be held under one roof and one marketplace.
Green and Wild Expo Activities:
- Haring Ibon “Philippine as Art” Photography Contest
- Lahing Makulay
- Silent Auction for a Cause
- Silent Auction of Framed Bird Photographs
- FREE Screening of “Bird of Prey”
- FREE Lecture Series
- Exhibit of Framed Bird Photographs
- Haring Ibon Merchandise
- PhilPost Exhibit and Launching of Topical Issue Stamps
- Bird Café