- Forbeswood Parklane, Rizal Drive, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Dec 16, 2019Dec 23, 2019
Photo above and information below are provided by event organizer verbatim.
Birthlight pioneered what is now known as ‘baby yoga’ as an inclusive set of practices to enhance playful interaction and communication between parent and baby and to promote their healthy development. Baby Yoga perfectly complements baby massage and expands the benefits of touch with those of movement and relaxation.
The session includes a wide range of different practices that can be combined to suit the needs of each baby through their individual development:
* Gentle body strokes
* Yoga moves adapted to babies (mini twists, mini stretches, upper and lower body movements, diagonal movements)
* A blend of postnatal yoga and baby yoga for new mothers
* Playful moves with rhymes
* Joint parent/baby relaxation (walking relaxation, instant relaxation, relaxation to sleep, feeding relaxation)
Suitable from 3 months to pre-mobile stage (9 months).
If you have any pre-existing medical conditions or have had any serious problems during and after pregnancy, please run this past your GP and bring a note before starting the class and discuss with me.
Mats and props will be provided but you are welcome to bring your own.
Registration and advance booking through email@example.com
Venue: Forbeswood Parklane
Price: P500 drop-in
Fully insured and British Wheel of Yoga/Birthlight qualified teacher. www.samyama-yoga.com
Please register in advance by email or on 09452110589 as spaces are limited.